Thursday, June 30, 2016

It's Time to Get ill!

Yeah, I'm sick again. Writing this from my hospital room, actually. After my greatest triumph of the year (securing a new base of operations and getting my tools of destruction moved) My opportunistic body chose the perfect time to strike, debilitating me in the midst of the unpack phase. Even my bodily functions are villainous; it makes me proud.
I spent my first entire day in deep concentration. The only thing I allowed into my mind was my next breath. This was not strictly necessary, but foregoing breath control might have resulted in foregoing breathing control, and that's not the type of cyborg I'm willing to become right now. So I exerted my will on my       oxygen levels, and kept them at viable levels With The Power Of My Mind! Another red letter moment.
So even in near defeat I snatch my own victories. Because I make my own win conditions. And when I can do that,  as the rapper DJ Khaled says, "All I do is Win."

No comments:

Post a Comment