Thursday, September 21, 2017

The pivot

There's a term in the business world. It's used to refer to the practice of radically changing your business' direction in order to take advantage of current trends. The word, pivot, used to simply mean to turn, swivel or rotate. Much like the best chair a Supervillain can use is a swivel chair (I'll go into why another time).

As I see things, I made a very slow pivot from being the Supervillain of Podcasting to retirement, then to doing this blog. But a villain shouldn't be stagnant. It's time to pivot again. Now that my Doomsday Device has arrived, I need to get out of the hospital and start learning to use it. It's time to dust off the old cowl, practice my Evil Laugh, and set my sights on a new target.

Ready, aim, fire. Prepare to get Evil....

No comments:

Post a Comment